Thursday, February 5, 2009

iTunes Survey

I love a good survey especially when I'm a little bored. Today I found one of them that I particularly enjoy where you shuffle your iTunes and then the title of the song is the answer to the question. I don't think these things are true by any means but they are entertaining. Well, here are a few that I found particularly interesting, ironic, and funny.

What would best describe your personality?
Faithful to Me - Jennifer Knapp

What do your friens think of you?
Girl All the Bad Guys Want - Bowling for Soup

What do you think about very often?
No Place Like London - Sweeney Todd Soundtrack

What is your life story?
Take My Hand - Shawn McDonald

What do you think of your friends?
Blessed - Brett Dennen

How will you die?
Blackbird/Yesterday - The Beatles

Will you ever get married?
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles

What scares you the most?
Penny Lane - The Beatles

Does anyone like you?
Kill Yourself - Timbaland

If you could go back in tme, what would you change?
Every Little Thing - Hawk Nelson

No comments:

 
free counter