Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, it's Thanksgiving morning and I'm heading out for my day trip to Lyon. Hopefully it goes smoothly and I get good use out of my rail pass. :)

Yesterday was fairly uneventful (thankfully) as I traveled from Athens to Paris. I did get a little lost trying to find the bus from the Athens center to the airport, but I gave myself extra time for such a thing. Everything went smoothly at the airport and they didn't even lose my luggage this time! It was great.

Getting to my hostel in Paris was a little stressful but only because someone told me to get on a train that I wasn't really sure was the right one, but it ended up being alright. I made it and settled in and stayed up far too late, which has left me quite tired this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to get some rest on the train!


So, that's the plan for my "turkey day." I don't think there will be much turkey consumption for me though. I'm ok with that though. Tomorrow Eddie gets into town and that is something I am more excited about!

Well, I am off - I'll try to post and update tonight!

No comments:

 
free counter