Friday, October 2, 2009

Spending Money

I spent a bit of money today. I bought my train ticket for tomorrow. I bought gloves - since it's starting to get cold. I also bought some souvenirs and some food and whatnot.

I'm excited about my gloves - even though the two people I've shown them to seem to think that they make me look like OJ Simpson or a mass murderer. They are black leather gloves, so I understand the comparison, but I'm excited to have warm hands.

It was a good day, but rather low key. I am a fan of that. I think I'm getting a little sick so not doing a whole lot is a good option for me. I have been trying to upload pictures to facebook all night but for some reason I keep getting an error message. I am wondering if the hostel has some sort of firewall up, so I'll try it tomorrow when I go to the new hostel in Cesky Krumluv.

There isn't a whole lot to say tonight, so I'll update more tomorrow once I arrive in my new location. :)

No comments:

 
free counter